Chris Stokes Having An Open Casting Call

chris_stokes_set_to_direct_new_movie

CHRIS STOKES OPEN CASTING CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am casting for actors to fill the few remaining roles in his next feature film. If you are a professional actor that is serious about your career, submit your headshot and resume, to http://chrisstokesent.com/contact.html This is NOT A COMPETITION. This is a casting call to find actors for the remaining roles in my next movie.

I look forward to receiving your headshot and resumes!!

Columbus Short Comes “Clean” About Scandal

Columbus-Short-Chris-Stokes_blog

Last April, ABC confirmed that Columbus Short would not return to “Scandal” for Season 4. He had been charged with misdemeanor spousal battery against his wife, Tuere Short, who filed for divorce soon after. Now, in a new interview with Access Hollywood, Short revealed that he had been abusing drugs — specifically cocaine — during that time.

“I had a lot on my plate, and you know, I was using unhealthy ways to kind of self-medicate and deal with a lot of heavy duty stuff in my life,” he said in the interview. “I was doing cocaine and drinking a lot.”

Short confirmed that his “Scandal” co-stars and showrunner Shonda Rhimes were aware of his activities. “If we’re going to be fully transparent, they protected me and they held me down. And that was one of the real reasons — they just wanted me to get my stuff together. Sometimes the bottom has to be dropped out for you to really get it.”

Since getting fired, Short has moved to Atlanta and has been working on an album, though he’s live tweeted the show — including the episode in which the Gladiators mourn his character’s death — and even held a season premiere party for its return in September. “I would love nothing more to go back to ‘Scandal,'” he said. “It’s my family.”

Watch the full interview:

Queen Latifah Show Cancelled: Daytime Talk Show Ending After Two Seasons

queen-latifah-show-chris-stokes-blog

The Queen has been dethroned. After two seasons, The Queen Latifah Show is not returning, Sony Pictures confirmed on Friday, Nov. 21.
The syndicated daytime talk show starring the actress and musician made its debut in September 2013, and kicked off its second season this past September. Born Dana Owens, the host is expected to finish out her current run of episodes through 2015.

“We want to thank Dana, the producers and the entire staff of The Queen Latifah Show for creating a program that we are all very proud of,” Sony said in a statement. “Thank you also to our terrific station partners and advertisers who supported the show.”
During its short run, The Queen Latifah Show won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling, and was also nominated for an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Talk Series.

Latifah, 44, commented on the cancellation on Facebook. She penned a note to herself and reflected on her time on the show.
“Dear Dana,” she began, addressing herself. “Just a little note to say Thank You… Thank you for your strong work ethic and great effort in getting The Queen Latifah Show off the ground and running. Your dedication and sacrifice was crucial to the entire team, and in the face of intense challenges, you displayed ‘True Grit!’ Your Family, Partners, Staff and Crew showed up with you every step of the way. Be very proud of that! Not everyone can say the same.”

“You can also say you have been a blessing to and been blessed by amazing guests and incredible audiences for this show,” the Oscar nominee continued. “We truly changed people’s lives for the better. So… STAY POSITIVE, STAY STRONG, and most importantly, STAY OPEN… There is so much more God has in store! Lovingly, You!”

She went on to address her colleagues and collaborators, writing, “P.S. This letter is for me, my staff, my crew, and everyone who was by my side for this incredible journey. The most important thing in life is that you wake up every single day and take chances. No matter what the outcome… believe in yourself and continue to fly.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/queen-latifah-show-cancelled-daytime-talk-show-ends-after-two-seasons-20142111#ixzz3JkCafuyz
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Chris Stokes Holding Auditions For New Film

chris-stokes-black-and-white-in-striped-sweater

Chris Stokes holds auditions for new film. Stokes will begin working on his new project in mid 2014 and he is looking for fresh new faces to be a part of it. Follow updates on this blog to see when auditions will be held. You just might be the next big moviestar!

If you’re interested in becoming a part of the film industry, Click Here for your Chance

Charlie Sheen Tells Ashton Kutcher to “Quit Barfing” on Two and a Half Men

chris-stokes-blog-ashton-kuthcer-charlie-sheen-insult

The tiger claws are coming out! Charlie Sheen took a jab at Ashton Kutcher — his replacement on CBS’ hit sitcom Two and a Half Men — on Monday, Jan. 6 via Twitter. “Hey Ashton,” wrote the Anger Management star. “Sorry bro all good now quit barfing on my old brilliant show.”

48-year-old Sheen continued, “Remember Punk’d? how duz it feel?” (Punk’d was a hidden-camera, prank show that aired on MTV from 2003-2012, which Kutcher, 35, created, produced and hosted.)

The unpredictable actor’s insult followed an initial tweet just one day before, where he gave a warm shout-out to his former Two and a Half Men colleague, Jon Cryer. “Hey Jon!!! u r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal!” said the social media-happy star. His tweet was a drastic improvement from 2011, when Sheen called Cryer a “troll” and a “traitor” in an interview.

He completed his tweet Sunday with a jab at Kutcher and wrote, “Q; who’s your lame sidekick? c #NiceTryCanonBoy.” The FX star’s hashtag was in reference to Kutcher’s endorsement deal with camera company Nikon — not Canon.

Kutcher has yet to respond to the tweets.

Chris Stokes Announces That He’s Writing a Self Help Book

chris-stokes-black-and-white-in-striped-sweater

Chris Stokes has added author to his resume! The accomplished music mogul, film director, songwriter and father of four has decided to write a Self Help Book. “During my life, I’ve come to learn so many things and I want to be able to share what I’ve learned with others so that it can help better improve their life, much like those things did for me”. Details of when the book will be finished was not shared by Stokes but he promises to keep everyone informed. Stay tuned for updates.

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunite?

chris_stokes_blog_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_reunite

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber can’t seem to stay away from each other. Just a few weeks after the “Heartbreaker” singer told Power 106 that he and his ex were “not talking,” the two were spotted riding Segways near Bieber’s Calabasas, Calif., home.

The exes were photographed together for the first time in months on Thursday, Jan. 2. Gomez — who recently canceled her Australian tour to “spend some time on [her]self” — donned gray leggings, a white tank, and a big black coat for the outing, while her on-again, off-again beau sported black shorts, a white T-shirt, and a baseball cap.

The 19-year-old pop star recently opened up about his relationship with the Spring Breakers actress during an interview with Power 106’s Big Boy. Asked how his song “All That Matters” came about, Bieber admitted it was inspired by his ex.

“‘All That Matters’ was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, you know, she was all that mattered in my life,” he explained.

“I was definitely in love,” he added. “[The breakup] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It’s such a public thing. It’s just hard for the both of us. But, you know, she’s a great woman. I love her to this day…I think we’re going to be the greatest friends.”

He noted, though, that they were taking a break from being in contact. “Right now, we’re taking a little time and not talking,” he told Big Boy of the 21-year-old singer, whom he dated on and off until last year.

Gomez, for her part, has said it’s been hard to close the door on her connection with the Canadian. “I’ve known him for a really long time, and we enjoy each other’s company every now and then,” she shared in August. “But I’m definitely single and enjoying being that.”

Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas Reunited After Four Month Separation

chris_stokes_blog_catherine_zeta_jones_michael_douglas_reunite

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones stepped out in together with their two children for a cute family outing on Dec. 22. It was the first time the couple had been spotted in public after they announced their separation four months ago.

Micheal, 69, and Catherine, 44, were surprisingly photographed together on Dec. 22 with their two children, Dylan, 13 and Carys, 10. The coupled hadn’t been seen together since August.

The group had an easy day. They ate lunch at Orso in Manhattan and from there saw the Broadway musical Motown and then caught a showing of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

The actor and actress have been together since 1999. They celebrated (likely separately) their 13th wedding anniversary in November.

Earlier this year, Catherine had stated she and Michael were “taking some time apart to evaluate and work on their marriage.” Michael, however, was hoping they’d stay together and in October told Jay Leno he’s hopeful that he and Catherine could work things out and stay together.

“I’ve been away for a while, but everything should hopefully be on the up and up,” Michael said. “Sometimes people take a little bit of a break, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that’s the end. So I’m very hopeful.”

The proud couple reportedly believes in marriage and aren’t ready to pull the plug on their marriage by divorcing one another.

“This is a separation, not a split. Not a divorce,” a source told People magazine of their situation. “They’re not giving up.”

And now it looks like that fortitude paid off!

Ryan Seacrest Invests $1 Million In An IPhone Case

The 40th American Music Awards - Arrivals

Ryan Seacrest is a genius. You know it, he knows it, and now the consumer electronics industry knows it. Ryan just invested a mighty $1 million in an iPhone case, and it’s such a great idea it’ll probably be bigger than the Kardashians in about a year.

Ryan and friend Laurence Hollier have created the Typo Keyboard case. It’s an iPhone case that slides a Blackberry-esque keyboard onto your phone, thus eliminating one of the biggest gripes of Apple users. It’ll make the iPhone a little friendlier for employees who use their phones to write tons of emails.

The case will debut in January, and will retail for $99. While there are similar keyboard cases on the market, Ryan and Laurence have improved the concept so the case is thin and the keyboard responds faster.

chris-stokes-typo-keyboard

Miley Cyrus Let’s The World Know What Kind Of Guy She’s Looking For

chris-stokes-blog-miley-cyrus-mr. right

Three months after her confirmed split with Liam Hemsworth, the former Disney star, 21, hinted to her 15.8 million Twitter followers on Wednesday, Dec. 4 that she wanted to kick back and dress up with her significant other.

“I want a boyfriend that will wear jean on jean on jean with me,” she wrote, while sharing an image of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake circa 2001 at the American Music Awards. Although the pop couple’s relationship ended long ago, their memorable matching denim moment lives on.

Cyrus, who released her chart-topping Bangerz album in October, has previously expressed her appreciation for pop princess Spears. On Tuesday, Cyrus wished the “Perfume” crooner a “Happy album release day”; she also gushed over the new Vegas resident in her Miley: The Movement documentary. “I’ll be a diehard fan for Britney, always,” she professed.

Despite Cyrus’ recent comments that she is having the “best time ever” post-split from Hemsworth, an insider told says that she has been exchanging “flirty” texts with her former fiance. The Hunger Games actor, 23, is attempting to reconcile with his ex. “She’s confused about how she feels,” a source told says, while “[Hemsworth] is telling friends he misses her.”

The “Wrecking Ball” singer, meanwhile, explained in the December issue of Cosmopolitan that her current focus in life is music. “I need to treat my music like a relationship — give it my time and all the attention it deserves – and that’s my main love right now,” she told the mag. “This is the best time of my life. I’m not going to look back on it and be like, ‘I wish I hadn’t been dwelling over a breakup,’ you know?”